Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm Glad Today is About Over

Can't believe it's September -- we have nearly 4 weeks of school under our belt and for the most part, it's going well. Of course I found it funny when I went to meet Cameron's teachers and one of them told me how she tells the kids that they're like a family and Cameron informed her that he's the "older good looking brother" of the family ;-) Gotta love it. If you are wondering, he gets that from his dad.

I've been in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area this week. Today was one of those days that I'm thankful when it's over -- I had to testify at a hearing today and it was a stressful day, pacing around waiting for my turn to be called. Thank the Lord He calmed me down once it was my turn and it all went well. I hope to sleep well tonight and head back home tomorrow.

The Klaus' are on their way to GA for the holiday weekend, we are very excited about that. My parents will leave and they will arrive -- I think the week at home has gone well which I am also thankful for. Happy September!

No comments: