Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve

As I wait for Santa to arrive...actually, I think he already arrived ;-), I think back over the last year and wonder where the time has gone. Really not only 2011, but the past several years. Whoever said "time flies", really was right. What will 2012 hold, I wonder. Will it go as fast as 2011 did, and the year before that, and the year before that? My guess is yes. I've had some health struggles the past few months. I wish those times would fly on by - and sometimes I wonder, why those times don't seem to fly by quite as quickly as the good times. But through it all, I've been blessed. I pray in 2012 that I can be strong in the Lord, live in His plan and be a blessing as I have been blessed. I pray that my family and friends will experience His blessings and that the Lord will continue His hedge of protection around my kids. Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written, Sheri

Anonymous said...

"The days drag but the years fly by" how true that is.

Praying for you as you anxiously await tests/results.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Tricia

Sheri said...

Thanks so much.