Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celebrating Father's Day...

Wishing all of the fathers out there a very happy day. I have chosen a few pix to share of some of the fathers in my life -- now, I will say, however, some of you need to come visit me more often so I can take more quality photos of you (you know who you are :)) - others of you...please remind me to take photos of you when I see you :) Next year I will have a wider selection to choose from, I promise. Despite those little facts, you are all special and I hope you enjoy your day...even if you are driving from STL to ATL with all of my boxes from work -- that makes you even more special in my eyes (you know who you are!) :)









"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."
~Bill Cosby
I am pretty sure we used to give my dad soap-on-a-rope...probably from Avon! I laughed when I read this.
"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
~Clarence Budington Kelland
I think my dad is still like this -- and I am thankful that he has been a godly example.
I love you Dad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheri, one of the Dads in your life (your Dad) says thanks. Hope your day is good and your children's Dad has a good trip back to Atlanta.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Didn't we used to buy him soap-on-a-rope?

Unknown said...

I think so now that you mentioned it.
Mom