Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Rare, Never Before Seen Footage

I think it was 3 weeks ago, on a Saturday when the kids and I had an eventful day. Kelsie went to ride at the barn in the morning, so Cam and I tagged along. We met "Kelsie's" new horse, Blackjack (pic below with her "real" owner...He is a big horse.

Then, what a day! Vicky and her sister came through town on their way to Hilton Head...yes, I was hoping to go along at least for a few days, but that's a whole other story...so, we met off of I-75 at our favorite place, Chick Fil A...

I decided that from now on, I take all of my pictures with a fish face, until I lose 20 lbs...

Then...after about 2 hours, Vicky and Dori headed southeast and the kids and I headed....down the road about 1/2 mile to meet the Linn's who were on their way back from Disney...for dinner (yes another dinner!) at Fuddrucker's. What a great day we had....

2 comments:

tricia said...

I love the new look ;)

Anonymous said...

lol