Saturday, June 13, 2009

The First 2 Weeks in June

It's been a busy 2 weeks in the St. Louis area. Cam and I are in Murfreesboro, TN tonight, on our way back to GA. I am pooped and ready to get back home. We miss daddy!!! Kelsie is staying one more week; she wanted to work in VBS. Thanks to Mrs. Ruth and family for taking care of her this week. The pictures are pretty much in reverse order, but I'm too tired tonight to rearrange, and I am the only one who would care anyway. This is pretty much the first week since I worked the 2nd week and didn't bring the camera with me.



January Wabash pool.



At Devin's baseball game. Cam & Devin headed to my parent's house for the 2nd week. I hope I can get Cam's pictures off of his phone so I can post those -- they had an unbelievable week in the Quad Cities. Skating, bowling, Lagomarcino's (yum), Country Style (double yum), Backwater Gamblers, the zoo, Subway, walks in the neighborhood, softball games, movie, Cam played the piano at church, basketball, and more! Good thing I didn't go up there, I really would have been pooped!



KelsEY is driving???? KelsIE had to take a spin around the parking lot as a passenger, they grow up so fast; pretty soon it will be KelsIE behind the wheel.

We miss Janet and KelsEY.

We got to see the Mustangs play!

Love these Mustang Moms!!!!


At the Woods' pool!

Noah's birthday party at the new Hazelwood pool -- see those cupcakes? The were DELICIOUS!

Our "Teacher of the Year". I can't say enough about this teacher -- she made the school year for Cam!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very busy time for all it seems. I know 4 of us had a good time, didn't we Cam and Devin? I don't think Grandpa and I are any worse for the wear. After a good night or two of rest we're ready to go again. Looks like a good time was had in St. Louis also.
Mom/Grandma C.

Sheri said...

You held up better than I would have! Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sheri -

Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures! It was great seeing you and Cam. Please tell Kenny we said 'hello'. I don't know when it will be, but we look forward to seeing you guys again, soon! Take care!

Christine Caldwell