Monday, September 21, 2009

And the Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down, Down, Down

UPDATE #2 (Saturday, 26 Sep): Raining again all day. Hopefully the Cardinals will clinch tonight!

Well, my parents got here a week ago tonight and it's rained every single day since they got here. And it hasn't just sprinkled, it has poured and poured and poured. The flooding has gotten so bad that most of the schools are closed tomorrow, including Cam and Kelsie's. Our creek in the back of the house has become a mini-river, but not causing any problems. So, my folks are tired of waiting for the sun and are heading out tomorrow. Only problem is, I think they are heading back to rain at home. Hopefully they will time it right and at least see some sun as they drive.

UPDATE #1: THE SUN IS OUT TODAY (Tuesday); of course my parents left this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the rain stopped and I hope everyone is ok there.

Unknown said...

Sorry it's raining there again today and no tennis match. Maybe tomorrow.