Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Did Something Crazy Today

For about 2.5 hours, I chipped ice off of a tennis court. Why? I wanted to play. I didn't think it was going to be all that hard -- it was, until someone brought a hammer. That actually worked pretty well. Of course I had to hammer with my left hand because I didn't want to overuse my right arm, had to save that for the match. We got the match in despite the fact that a river continued to run behind the baseline. I'm not sure about this whole tennis thing -- my mom's right, tennis players are worse than golfers. But we did win our match ;-)

3 comments:

Shayna said...

That is straight CRAZY!!!!!!!

me said...

It's worse than it even sounds.

Anonymous said...

I finally remembered to check blogs - haven't done that in so long.
Yes, I do believe my statement was right. Hopefully it warms up before we get back to watch your tennis match.
Mom