Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ft. Lauderdale

We spent last week in Ft. Lauderdale. It was a great weather week, rained a little bit one late afternoon, but that was it. We had a good time with one exception. One of us was sick. Check the pictures out...who is missing? And now he's given the sickness to me...sore throat, etc. :-(, but...we press on. These are a few pix -- haven't uploaded all of them to the computer yet. Heather was able to fly to FLL and join us for most of the week, I think the girls really enjoyed themselves. And we got to see the Linn's in Miami, but I don't have those pix uploaded yet, except the one of Cameron quacking the quacker from the Ducks ride.

































3 comments:

JennGher said...

Looks like the kids had fun. Kels looks just like you! She even mimics your hand positioning! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Lol ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to show my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They have professional and quick support and they also offer many [url=http://tinyurl.com/hostgator-coupons-here ]HostGator coupons[/url].

I appreciate Hostgator hosting, You will too.

http://pichykang-musicland.orgfree.com/forum/index.php?s=5cad814bbb3fd20b278ead8b32b02001&showuser=20246