Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August....

I have to have an August post! But, I didn't want to until I could post a picture of my new little worker girl in her Steak n Shake uniform. But alas, I am too lazy to find the camera card and the adapter, and....well you get the picture (no pun intended). Anyway that was the big news of the month, Kelsie got her first "real", non-babysitting job and she's doing great at it. I have had to pry her tip money out of her hot little hands so it can go into her bank account. She's made so much $$$, I'm thinking of quitting my job and becoming a Steak n Shake waitress myself ;-) I am very proud of how she has managed work, friends, and homework. They are working her to death, though, so we may need to make a few adjustments, we'll see. As August passes...happy September to us all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post her picture?

Mom said...

Please congratulate Kelsie for me. I admire anyone who can handle the public and the stack of dishes and still smile. I know I could never do it. That smile and great attitude is what keeps those tips coming.
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want a picture.
Kelsie, so proud of you - doing such a good job of juggling it all - homework, work, etc.
How about a loan?
G'ma C.