Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Insight for Living -- Chuck Swindoll

I just added a link at the right -- something I just discovered today. I was driving to work this morning and I never listen to FM 91.5, but for some reason, I turned to it :) Anyway, Chuck Swindoll was in the middle of teaching about "Abiding in Christ". Wow, it was a powerful message and something I have been thinking about for a few weeks -- like what does it REALLY mean. Anyway, tonight I was telling a new friend of mine about this message and she told me I could go to www.oneplace.com and get to Chuck Swindoll's site and listen to the whole message. So that's what I have been doing tonight. I see that it's a 3 part message, I just listened to part 3. Like I said, it was powerful, so I thought I would link it and let you all know about it...just in case :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info Sheri - sounds great and I will look into it. Maybe I can listen or watch while I'm quilting!!Tell your new friend thanks. I will also pass this info on to a friend of mine who will be interested. Others also.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Oneplace. The kids listen to Adventures in Odyssey every morning and I love to listen to Afterglow. I'm going to put a link on my blog too :)

Thanks
Trish

Leslie said...

I was just googling Chuck Swindoll and came across your blog. I was listening to him on 91.5 too. :) I enjoy his preaching and listen to it when I can. I will definitely check out the messages you shared. Thanks!