Monday, May 25, 2009

Catching Up

Cam's spring baseball season is over -- he had a great team, wonderful coaches, I hated to see it end. Cameron made some real progress with his hitting and fielding this season.
Here is the result of the great dress debate. Kelsie wore the purple dress with a sweater. I took tickets that night and she was by far covered up more than a lot of girls. The black dress was still my favorite.


I finished working my 15th year in AWANA. We had a lively group of 3rd graders and it was a great year. God certainly blessed me with my co-worker -- I think I said in the beginning of the year that she is a teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing at one of the high schools -- How cool of God to hook me up with someone who I can sign with?! And what a wonderful person she is.


Cameron received his award for finishing a book earlier in the AWANA year -- he received his award from the Pastor of 1st Redeemer.

On to the last week of school -- the 5th graders had a picnic after school on Monday --


This was last Friday, graduation day....


The recessional...

Celebrations started....

Cameron with his friend Hunter...if I could bottle up all of the energy here...WOW -- I wouldn't have to sleep for a year!

We decorated the 5th grade hall with photos of the graduates...

The weather was not that great, but the kids still got together at one of the neighborhood pools for a cookout after school. Thanks Norval, we had a great time and the food was delish!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The black dress was my favorite also, but Kelsie did look nice with the jacket over the purple dress.
Congratulation to Cam on a good season of baseball and graduating 5th grade.
Now for a busy summer for all.
Mom/G'ma C.

Anonymous said...

The purple dress is not the black dress, but you still looked beautiful kelsie. who did your hair?

wildvolybalchick said...

I still dont get what you see in the black dress ... ?
I got my hair done by a lady but i forget what the place was called