Monday, July 20, 2009

Everything Else (besides the warm chocolate melting cake)

First, let me say, my husband has the rest of the story on his blog...I could only include so many pix here (I know, the mind is boggled that there could possibly be more)!



I nearly got my camera taken away for taking the picture above. They started yelling at me saying no pictures in the terminal!!!

As for the 2 pix below: I like to keep my eyes open for famous or infamous people when I am out and about. I noticed the person below, even though I have only seen her show once or twice (when the Klaus' visited, and she really annoyed me)!



Cameron averaged approximately 8.5 ice cream cones per day.



Ask my husband about his artwork below.


Formal night:


1st excursion day in Cozumel, we met up with a friend.


People: I am posting this just in case I ever need to use it -- he says it's innocent and he has never seen this woman before. But, just in case, I have it documented!!!


For me, shore snorkeling may be the only snorkeling left in my future. I got sick on the high seas in Playa del Carmen. Before we did that, though, we went ATV-ing and yes, mother, I did go too.



Ok, I was scared, but once I got the hang of it, it was fun. Now that I have conquered this, I am ready to try the tubing in Helen, GA again. 1/2 way thru, we stopped at this freshwater "cenote". It was really beautiful -- water was...brrrrr!




4 comments:

trish said...

Great pix...At first glance the ones from formal night Kelsie looked a lot like Gabrielle....Also, I'm laughing at the one of Kenny on the dock.....it looks to me as if he's scrambling to get off that dock as quick as possible....:)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that's one of Uncle Kenny's groupies on the dock. It looks like he's about to get flashed.

Anonymous said...

Groupies? Name names!!!!