Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Beach

We didn't make it to Myrtle Beach this summer, but hey, we have a nice little beach closer to home. This is the Lake Lanier Beach & Waterpark. I didn't get any pix of the waterpark because I was too busy riding all of the slides...haha! But the kids loved the slides and Cam thinks we need a season pass. I did make it to the wave pool but stayed a safe distance from the "knock me over" waves.





Are these people cute or what? And guess what? They are real people that I am actually friends with. I opted to post real people this time as opposed to those on the promotional website like I had to do with the tubing pix!

More real people that I actually know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri that beach looks as nice as any in FL.
Mom

Sheri said...

Maybe not quite that nice, but it really is a nice, clean place. I just wish I could have seen the rides; they are all hidden in the trees.

Anonymous said...

It WAS a fun day...did I actually agree to having a bathing suit picture posted on your blog...must have been delirious from dehydration or something! Pix of kids are adorable!
pam