Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Update

Merry Christmas everyone! I tried to update the blog while in Dayton last week, from my Ipod, but the title was all it would let me write. Anyway, it has been a busy month; Kelsie has had 3 horse shows, Cameron started basketball and of course there were midterms, etc. I spent last week in Dayton OH at a workshop, it was really cold there. Tomorrow, the kids and I are flying to my parent's house for Christmas. Kenny will meet us there on Christmas Eve. "Losing" 1 whole week being out of town before Christmas has kind of thrown me off schedule, but life goes on! I hope everyone has a great time celebrating Jesus' birth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!!
We'll be in touch!
"The Bronx Hand's"

Sheri said...

Miss you guys. I just got off the phone with Kenny and he said you got a bunch of snow. They got 8 inches here last week probably a coue left. We need to talk this week for sure!!!

Trish and Family said...

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!