Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Week in Review

Snow was here when we arrived -- Cam and Devin made the most of it. Then it rained for 3 days and most of the snow went away. On Christmas it started snowing again...

We went to the Family Museum and had a lot of fun with the mirrors...

At the museum they had a special "showing" of these window displays that Petersen's had in their windows at Christmas when I was a kid -- I know I remember the little people sawing wood.



Chuck E Cheese on Christmas Eve...I ruled at basketball no matter what my husband says...

So, Santa was a little peeved I guess this year since two little munchkins forgot to leave out the milk, cookies and carrots this year...



Someone broke the pre-agreed-upon gift giving rules and gave me a new computer. I am very excited about it though!

I hope all of you guys had a great Christmas!

No comments: