Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chicken Pox and Other Stuff

Front yard renovations have been completed -- check it out below!

Vicky, Hannah and Andrew are coming to visit tonight!

Kelsie came home from Florida itching -- I took her to the doctor and she said it's a mild case of the chicken pox! Can that be? She had both of the shots. Well, I guess it can, but thankfully it is a mild case. After 2 days at home, I shipped her back to school today -- hopefully all went well.





Does she look sick???





6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! What a change. I think the black mulch looks good. With the black roof and red brick, it coordinates well.
No, Kelsie doesn't look sick. Are you sure those weren't mosquito bites from the camping trip????
Mom

Sheri said...

Thanks ;-) Not mosquito bites, I don't know, the doctor gave me the whole run down of why they were chicken pox, she had it all figured out!

Anonymous said...

They look like pimples to me. Ryan

Rich said...

I would be careful. The census people will report you for being "rich". Who else can afford to by bushes in this economy? :)

It looks really good even if you are rich...
Feel better Kelsie!

Anonymous said...

Scary and true!

kels said...

thanks uncle richy

and ha ha ha dad.