Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fore!

Kelsie finished her 1st season of high school golf today. It was a drizzly day on the course, but she prevailed. I am so proud of her and I think she even had fun, in addition to the joy she felt when she got to miss school. I did a horrible job of taking pictures, though -- I had an umbrella in one hand and the camera in the other, but you'll get the point.

And a note about the Cardinals: Vicky and the kids were here over the w/e. We came home on Saturday night, turned on the tv and they were probably in the 6th inning -- 5.5 hours later, they lost! What a killer!!!! But, they rebounded on Sunday night baseball and brought us a winner!


One side note: After the match today, I carried her clubs to the car from the clubhouse. I do not know how these kids haul those bags around on their backs, it's unbelievable.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsie - you look like a pro. And congratulations on how well you did. Got a par on one hole I heard.
Grandma C.

Anonymous said...

Kelsie, you are looking good!! I'm so glad you're continuing with golf, it is a sport that will serve you well throughout your life.
Love to all, Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Kelsie, I'm very proud of you!!! Daddy