Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Number 12...Number 25...

This past Saturday, basketball and volleyball started. It was a fun, busy day. Kelsie's volleyball tournament started at 8:30 so she couldn't make her 1st basketball game :( But her 1st tournament was very exciting and very enlightening. Kenny & I "play" on a volleyball team...but THIS was a volleyball team! Wow, it's amazing to watch these girls play real positions, have "plays", etc. I can't wait to see how they improve too.





After Kenny coached Kelsie's basketball team (minus Kelsie) (they won BIG, by the way), he headed to Kelsie's tourney (Cam went to a bday party, thanks for picking him up, Ron); then to pick Cam up and head to Cam's basketball game. I left Kelsie's tourney a little early to make Cam's game and it was a great game! The coach had those boys ready to play :) and they played! Cam scored 2 baskets and was an outstanding ball handler :)




The 1st of many fun...and busy Saturdays....
IDOL...IS ON! Oh to have to choose between Idol and the Michigan primary -- thank goodness for DVR!
Oh, & I figured out how to put some "polls" up on the blog (I copied Tricia's idea) :) -- just for some fun...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to see your games Kelsie and Cam and congratulations to both of you on great playing.
Grandma Collins

Anonymous said...

How I wish we could be at Kelsie & Cam's games. Basketball is a game I love, having played it, so keep us up on the outcomes. Volley Ball, I watch on TV, is an exciting physical & competitive game that I enjoy. Kelsie & Cam, you both look great. Cam, make sure you listen to your coach, he was a very good player in his day. Lv Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Kelsie & Cam: You guys look great. Keep the good Hand name going in sports!! Wish we were there.

Sheri: I was flipping back and forth and was very glad with the primary out come. We're happy for Idol to be back on too.

Ken: you look like a natural.

Anonymous said...

tricia,

I look like a drunken sailor!

Kenny

Jenny said...

Sheri can you send me Kelsie's volleyball and both of the kids' basketball schedules. We would love to make some of their games.

Anonymous said...

that was a very long day!

Anonymous said...

kelsie-
man, it looked like it!!! :)

Your Favorite Cousin Lauren :)