Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weather WOW!

I don't know what the record high for this date is, but we had to have passed it up today. The thermometer in our car said 73 degrees when we were driving home from church and I am sure it got even warmer. Cameron & I played baseball in the backyard in shorts & t-shirts this afternoon, it was amazing!

I must give several January birthday shoutouts while I am on here. My sister's bday just passed; Jessica is sweet 16 today; Taylor and Kenny C. both have birthdays later in the month...that leaves me with Cameron on the 22nd. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. I hope all of you have great days!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here it is 68 degrees right now.

Sheri said...

Alison, I am glad you are getting some good weather out there too! How was your visit with Uncle Kenny?

Anonymous said...

Hi
Yeah it was 68 degrees today... but it was all muddy and that made it a little difficult to play outside.
Uncle Kenny appointed me his proofreader for his book. We had a great time yesterday at dinner.

Lauren

Anonymous said...

The weather today was great. I accompanied your husband on his photography assignment this morning, which was an eye opener as so many places have changed. He took some pictures from the roof of the highest situated building in the Bronx - he was a little shaky when he got back to the car. Kelsie and Cam, thanks for lending us your Dad for a few days everyone loved seeing him. Maybe next time Mom and both of you can join him. Love, Mom H.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sheri,
Tell Uncle Kenny to post some of the pictures he took on monday on his blog, I really want to see them!!
Lauren

Sheri said...

Lauren, Hi! I will tell him. I know he is anxious to get the pictures up. Please tell your mom to get some of her pictures up on her blog (if she hasn't already, I need to check it) -- I am hoping she got some pictures from the get together on Saturday. Uncle Kenny only got 2 from there!

Aunt Sheri

PS...how was the dessert?

Angela said...

Yeah...it's been really warm in the great state of Texas too....BTW..Randy's birthday is Jan 20th....gonna be 49! Take care...Angela

Sheri said...

49??? Wow! I cannot believe Randy is going to be 49 -- he must have robbed the cradle :) I am so happy you updated your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... the dessert... EXCELLENT!