Friday, March 7, 2008

Birthday Shout-Outs

I am lagging behind on my birthday shout outs...well, maybe only one. My niece Alisa celebrated at the end of Feb. My niece Emily, of the Colorado Hand's, a big shout out goes to her, 12, right, Emily?!?!?! Now, let me get a head start on the other March birthdays -- Come to think of it, Janet B, did I forget your birthday? Oh my, I changed my calendar system over the past several months, and I just cannot get it back together. Come to also think about it, my parent's anniversary is on March 11th -- Happy Anniversary!!!! Ok, back to birthdays -- My mother in law celebrates on St. Patrick's Day, Christopher and Joseph (of the NY Muro/Hand family, Light too) celebrate after that, then my niece Nicole brings up the rear at the end of the month. Wow, March is really a busy month. Oh no! I can't forget that Met fan out in NY, Tommy Croke of the NY Croke/Hand family. Go Cardinals!!!

Happy Birthday and Anniversary to all! If I left you out, leave me a comment and I will give you your very own post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

March is a busy month. Happy birthday to all and thanks for the anniversary greeting.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Aunt Sheri.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings Sheri!! I miss sharing this day with you all in Florida. Also, I think for the 1st time in the last couple of years we didn't get to a spring training game. Hopefully, next year!
Love, Mom H.

alison :) said...

Happy Birthday to everyone!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)