Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're all even now...

Day number 5 of the kids being out of school this winter due to bad weather. They're lovin' it now, but come May when they are making it up, well, we'll see.

Last year, and maybe the year before that I was out of town when the ice storms hit. Occasionally I hear something about lucking out that I was out of town and didn't have to suffer through those storms. Well, I think after today, we're all even! I just finished shoveling about 4 inches of snow, just so I don't have to shovel 10 inches later. I don't think I have ever seen it snow harder! Oh, if you didn't know, Kenny's out of town, that's why I say we're all even now. It continues to come down in buckets, we'll head back out for more shoveling in an hour or so...YIKES!

2 comments:

Rich said...

No excuses. Save that snow for Kenny. Don't let him be a slacker! Great news for your sister and I do believe in miracles!!

Anonymous said...

Rich, wait til you see the pictures of the snow! We know about miracles, don't we?!