Friday, April 18, 2008

ATL & the Earthquake!

Quick post -- Last minute Wednesday I decided to fly to ATL on Thurs morning. Thanks to my parents for rushing down at the last minute to hold down the fort. I didn't know that I would be leaving them to tend to the kids during an earthquake! I woke up this morning and checked my phone and Kelsie had sent me a text at about 5:00 AM that there was an earthquake. Of course I wondered if it was true, but sure enough! My mom said she thought my dad was falling out of bed, then Kelsie came running in! No damage thank goodness. My child who takes after me, Cameron, slept thru the whole thing :) Please let us know if you felt it where you were by leaving a comment!

Anyway, looked at many more houses yesterday, praying for just the right one at just the right "price point" (a little 'realtor' lingo I have picked up). We took some pix last night at "Alive after 5:00" in historic Roswell, we'll have to post them later. I am the one who looks very tired after a long day of house-hunting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading the Drudge Report re: the earthquake. So glad to hear your family & home are fine. It must be a scary feeling. What amazes me is how the tremors are felt from 100+ miles away. Looking forward to your pictures.
Mom

Unknown said...

It was pretty scary. But thakful no damage.