Friday, April 11, 2008

The First Outrage of the American Idol Season

The first true outrage happened last night. No! I don't think Michael Johns should win the title of 'American Idol' this year; No! I don't like those silly scarves he wears around his neck (ascots? what are those?) No! He never matched his 'Bohemian Rhapsody' performance which might have even been during 'Hollywood Week'. No! No! No! But what he did do was be WAY MORE MARKETABLE than:

Archuletta
Brooke
Castro
Kristy Lee Cook
Sayesha

Yes, every season has at least one outrage. The only bigger outrage, in my humble opinion, would have been David Cook getting the boot. You heard it here: David Cook will be this year's American Idol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Total outrage. I also loved his "We Are The Champions."

Let's go David Cook!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't like David Cook's song from this week -- very strange! The other weeks were really good. He took songs I can't stand (namely 'Eleanor Rigby') and made them great! But, he better keep picking great songs for him. Agree on the 'We are the Champions'!

Tom said...

Go Jason Castro!!!

Anonymous said...

What???? Jason Castro?????? You are kidding me now -- you are just trying to rile me up aren't you Tom?

Anonymous said...

rile you up????? I dont think SO!!! GO JASON CASTRO!!!!!!!!