Saturday, April 5, 2008

It happened on Saturday...

It was a busy day -- here are some pictures...

The day started off at Kelsie's volleyball tournament, I am missing those pictures, though. They looked pretty much like the ones I posted earlier of a different tourney :)

Ken took Cam to batting practice...



Then Cam went to his friend Noah's house and Kenny came to volleyball. After the tourney, the real work started...at the house:

I wish I had a "before" picture of the backyard; Kenny did a lot of work back here.





Not looking too bad....lots of work happening today...although don't look too close; I know, we have to put those piles of papers away...somewhere...


Not bad here either -- wait! Where is my stack of stuff that has been sitting on the ottoman for about 2 months???? I am never doing to be able to find anything!!!!



Now I actually did work in the kitchen this past week -- it's looking better...


Our painter came over today and did some painting up the stairs and down the hallway -- Jewel approves...she's coming out of one of her favorite stomping grounds in the house, bathroom number 2 where she drinks out of the toilet :) EEK.
Ok, now...it's looking pretty good around here, don't you think? but....there is still work to be done....

By the time Kenny goes back to ATL on Tuesday morning, he promises to have the basement cleaned out....

And the garage so that I can park the car in it while he's gone...stay tuned...let's see if he can accomplish the nearly un-accomplish-able...the house shall be ready for market, well, pretty much, by TUESDAY morning, April 8th, 2008!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks great!! Just like an episode of Designed to Sell.

Unknown said...

All I can say is WOW!! You two have certainly been busy. I'll be waiting for the next episode - cleaning of the basement and garage.
Mom/Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed. Maybe we should move so my house can look that good! Where are you hiding everything?
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Don't even ask!

Anonymous said...

PS: It's on the corner, waiting for the garbage man.

Anonymous said...

Your home looks so homey!!! Wish we had been able to go West more frequently. Are Kelsie & Cam staying at friends homes? Just kidding! I do remember what a house w/children looks like.
Mom H.

Tom said...

Cam is that a cardnil jersy your wearing whith your name on it?