Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Few Important Things

First -- thought it was a great Idol night last night -- especially for a season I didn't think was all that great. They put on a good show. Trish, I thought Carly and Michael Johns were great singing together, what did you think???

Second -- It's official! I have been approved to telework from Atlanta for the Air Force -- Praise God :) I am very excited and thankful for this opportunity. I am keeping my part-time job and will work electronically from my home. We are starting it on a trial basis for 6 months. I am praying that it goes well -- no technical sna-foos.

Third -- we have a contract on a house in Cumming GA! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow. Kelsie and I are flying down in the morning; Cameron had previous plans with his good friend Noah, he's looking forward to that. I will post some pix of the house over the w/e. Ken's blog has a bunch of pix from when he saw it last week -- it's the one on Cottonwood Trail.

I have just been praying God's will in this whole process. I see Him working in so many ways.

Fourth -- My niece Jessica has made it to State in track and that is Friday and Saturday -- Good Luck Jessi! Run Run Run your hardest, do your best (I know you will). Wish I was able to be there to watch you!!!!

God Bless everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved their duet--You know AI lost me when MJ was voted off--but I really like D. Cook and he was the reason I kept watching. I was soooo surprised that Cook won-not that I thought he couldn't win-I just thought Archuletta did so well the night before that I thought he was a sure thing.

And an offical CONGRATULATIONS re: your job!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the house on Cottonwood Trail.

Enjoy your weekend in GA!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! I agree about Archie, but...I figured that if I was for Cook the whole time, that one night would not have caused me to change my mind...I was hoping everyone else felt the same way :)