Friday, May 2, 2008

Power in the Name

WOW! This is powerful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkL2UPx6dqw&feature=related

This is a group of young people from Gateway College of Evangelism which is located on the "other side of Howdershell" for those of you STL people; for those of you not from STL, it's about 1 mile from our house. My friend Nita teaches there and introduced me to the CD this song is on and wow, what a song. Now she just sent me this link!!!!!

Oh, I have to write a few of the words out b/c they are so powerful and until I read the words, I couldn't figure out what they were singing:

I wish I would've known... about the cross, your blood, your tears, your love, you did this for me

I went for so long...wishin I would have been told about how you love me so, I'll stand and testify about the One who saved my life, nobody greater and that's no lie, this is what I know and I believe it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song and what a powerful voice the lead singer has!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! She is amazing and one of the students wrote that song -- it's so powerful to me. I'm glad you liked it.

Unknown said...

Much truth in those words. Christina (I believe that's her name) has a wonderful voice. Talented musicians also.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I want to post this on my blog. Do you think that's O.K. ??

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!