Sunday, May 18, 2008

THIS is American Idol

Can't you just hear Ryan Seacrest saying that? I love hearing that each week. Despite the fact that I think this is the 2nd sub-par season in a row, I still will miss it once it's over. Tuesday night is the finale with the results on Wednesday. I am going to post a new poll -- David vs. David; the "rocker" (kind of) vs. the 17 year old in a 80 year old's mind and body and song choice. Last week when he tried to sing the "hip" song (something about my boo???), I said to myself, it's a shame he didn't try and sing some "with it" songs throughout the season. Then, he might not have looked so silly singing it that night! Did anyone notice what a crazy Fantasia was last week??? EEK! What in the world was she thinking? Did you see Simon at the end of her "song"? He certainly couldn't figure it out. Anyway, Idol on folks!

As a side note (and of course most importantly), we spent a good part of the weekend at ball games. Kelsie pitched a 1-hitter last night (no walks, 1 unearned run) and the score was 19-1. Cam had a good game yesterday and today as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Fantasia thing??

Anonymous said...

Did you see her "singing" the other night on Idol? It was hideous!