Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 1 -- The First Full Day

Pool time...





Throwing the football -- see it up there in the air?




Ok, yes, there was work to be done and we did get back at it. Did I mention Kenny's "REINFORCEMENTS" arrived this afternoon? He says he underestimated the actual "move" -- My parents should make this process go a lot faster!

Cam's baseball collection is in place (in the black cabinet on his desk). That's about the only thing that had found its place at the time of this photo shoot :) Stay tuned, though. Oh, fyi...Jewel the cat has totally FREAKED out! We have hardly seen her. I have finally verified, however, that she is eating at least a little bit and using the litter box -- must be during the night, b/c during the day, she is hiding mostly under our bed! Tonight she has ventured out a little bit, but???? Kip, you were right! Cats don't like change!


Thanks to all of our family and friends for your prayers & other support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
I'm sure within the week some order will be restored,especially now that you have a back-up squad. Hopefully, your Dad finds a nearby golf course so he, Kelsie & Cam can test their game on Georgia's soil, while the girls check out window treatments & the like.
Keep us posted!!
Mom H.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Will do -- I did find a course for my dad, but I haven't released him to play yet -- too much to get to around here :) Don't tell him I said that, though :) Will call soon.