Saturday, July 26, 2008

Updates are coming!

I have so many pictures from our adventures that I want to share, but other things have taken first place. I have even "cooked" a few times!!! You know what? I may even post a recipe! Yikes, can you imagine?!??! It will be one of my mom's recipes, but it's REALLY easy (of course for me it has to be) and it's very tasty!

But for now, Kelsie and I are going exploring. Ken & Cam are in NY for the week having fun, so I think Kelsie and I should do the same here. We already started out our day fun -- friends the Tracy's from STL stopped on their way home from FL to see our house & go to IHOP with us -- so bummed that Ken & Cam weren't here -- Bill is one of Cam's baseball coaches and Grant plays ball with Cam. We love Kim & Jackson too, so even though it was a short visit, Kelsie & I loved seeing them and hope they (& you too) will come for more visits.

So, I hope to update with several pix yet this weekend...I hope you will stay tuned!

No comments: