Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 50th!

Editorial comments to come (UPDATE -- here they are!). I will say one thing now, however... At the party, I discovered at least 2 blog-watchers that I didn't even know were out there -- I am including your pictures and expect to see a comment or two from you...you know who you are! LOL...more to come. I have so many pictures I would like to share...we'll see...but, I will explain the pix, hopefully tomorrow.

Gena, Trisha and I went to Michaels Saturday morning to pick up some stuff for centerpieces, decorations, etc. We had fun being out together. I will say that Gena livened it up a bit as we were leaving the store by fainting on us, but she was a real trooper, she got up and recovered nicely!

Kenny getting ready for the festivities --

Kenny with his cousin and wife -- we were waiting for the big entrance...Hope to see you guys and the kids in ATL sometime soon.

Kenny's sister Chris' kids with Kelsie and Cameron. They are beautiful kids (nearly adults, ok, Joseph and Christopher probably are adults...Gab, I'm keeping you in the kid club, can't let you grow up too fast!)
The BIG ENTRANCE -- Trisha did a great job getting them there --
Suffern's Aunt Robbie!!!!

Part of the Doyle side of the family...

Part of the Hand-side of the family (Aunt Dot, are you out there????) LOL!

The couple listening to Kenny, Richie, Trisha, Philip or Gena telling their parents what they mean to them...Christine gave her time up to the others b/c she knew that she would go on and on and she didn't want to monopolize the night :) Then, came the "newlywed game" questions.



Trisha and Kenny's kids along with Joseph (sorry, Christopher & Gab, I cut you off). ALISON, WHERE DID you get your eye crossing talents from????




Trish and Kenny...
Oh my kids get along so well!

Chris, Kenny, Richie, Mom, Dad, Gena, Philip, Trisha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great celebration. Congratulations to Richard and Anne.

Anonymous said...

Kelsie and Cameron, It is so wonderful that a brother and sister enjoy each other's company like you do. Aunt J

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a great party!!!!!