Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am a Georgia Voter!

And I have the sticker to prove it!!! I really wanted to wait until election day to vote, I love the excitement of election day, but, I heard on the radio the other day that there could be waits of up to 6 hours! YIKES! The kids are off school on Tuesday and I have been thinking about what to do with them while voting...for 6 hours...so I decided to take advantage of the early voting here and I went to the library today and DID IT! It was exciting even if it wasn't election day. Oh, and the excitement helped me deal with my sadness that another baseball season has come to an end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good you got that done. I hope there aren't 6 hr. waits where I'm working or it may be a late night.

Anonymous said...

You will make a difference in GA, here in NY I don't think my vote will count for much, but I'm staying optimistic. As I write this, I'm watching ABC and Sarah Palin is drawing huge crowds, but ABC is talking about the problems within the McCain campaign. Coverage is disgusting!!
Mom H.

Anonymous said...

That is so disgusting - I've about had it!