Saturday, October 18, 2008

So Much More!

Cam & Tommy in their new tree house :)


On Sunday night before leaving NY, we all went out to dinner at Tiramisu -- you'll see we had a fun time, the kids got a little crazy on us near the end. We also celebrated Gena's birthday which was on Monday.


Trisha before seeing the bill...



Trisha as she is looking at the bill -- yikes!

Kenny after seeing the bill...

The kids get along so well -- they are such good kids --
On Monday before our plane left, we went to visit our friends in Yonkers. The baby is now 2 years old and this is my first visit to see him! He's not a baby anymore, which you can see. He is a sweetie! So is his mom.... :)


Our friend Ruth came from STL for a visit last night. We've kept busy already, I am sure that is not really surprising! Cam had a double header today...



Thanks for letting me share with you! There is still so much more!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time was had by all - at least until they presented the bill!!
Glad you're having a good time w/Ruth. Who won the games today?
Mom

Anonymous said...

The bad guys won today :( But they were both close games. It was a beautiful day!

Did you notice the next new look for the blog???

Anonymous said...

Love the new look---I'd love to get copies of all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Trish -- It may take me a little bit, but I will get you pictures. I forgot, do you have a Walgreens anywhere nearby? Because I can send them there and you can just pick them up -- or, I think they might even deliver them to you!