Monday, October 13, 2008

So Much to Blog About!

Hi -- the kids and I are at LaGuardia, waiting for our plane to get back to ATL. I didn't mention our trip on the blog because we came out as a surprise for the Hand's 50th wedding anniversary surprise celebration! We had a great time, hopefully mom & dad Hand had a really great time! I think we for sure surprised one of them! We enjoyed seeing everyone and I have a ton of pictures to post after I get back home. Cameron is sitting next to me telling me how we have to come back for a longer time -- "why couldn't we stay longer"? "I could have stayed with dad til Thursday", etc, etc, etc. The plane is delayed 30 mins at this point...hopefully it will be here soon!!! More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you could have done what Cam wanted but little did you know what was waiting for you at the airport in Atlanta. Love the pictures. Talk to you soon.
Love, Mom