Sunday, August 30, 2009

Losing Your Religion

One of the most powerful messages I have ever heard, I heard this morning. I know, I know, occasionally I suggest you watch a message from my church. But today, I really, really, really wish you would watch this.

Tonight at 6PM eastern, 5PM central, our church broacasts live online here:

http://northpointonline.tv/

It's about an hour, I know, that's a long time, but I really hope you can do it. You will love the music, I promise and the message...well, like I said it's powerful.

If you can't make it at 6/5 central, then probably tomorrow it will be up on the normal Browns Bridge link at the right side. You won't regret it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to it. You are right, it was very powerful. Something everyone should listen to!

Anonymous said...

Sheri,
I really liked the message. What kind of church do you attend? Why doesn't the priest have a priest collar?
BFB

Anonymous said...

Just listened to Andy's msg. Poweful. Glad I listened.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Dad listened/watched it today. Mentioned it tonight in church and encouraged others to watch it also.
Mom