Thursday, June 14, 2007

Car Show this Saturday

Just received this info from a friend --if you are in STL, you might want to check it out -- it's a very nice, FREE event in the area. My friends from Hart Auto Body will be there -- they are an awesome company (our car is there right now getting the bumper fixed from a kid rear ending me last week -- yikes!)

a great way to share Father's Day with your father is to take him to a great car show! It is at Hazelwood Baptist Church (6161 Howdershell Road) this Sat, June 16th from 11 AM - 5 PM. If you have a car you would like to show, they will register up to Sat at 12 or 1 PM. Call the HBC office for all info!

2 comments:

Mel said...

hey, we might just have to pay you and advertisement fee!

Sheri said...

lol! have you contacted the dreaded Ramada ltd yet? if you want me to do something on that, let me know. I need to download those pictures of the smoking doors and send them to you if you are going to e-mail that man! let me know! We had a GREAT time!!!