Thursday, June 14, 2007

My First Try at Adding Pictures....

Ok, here they are!!! My first "blog pictures"! These are from our trip to Ft. Lauderdale in the Spring with Mom & Dad Hand, Aunt Gena, Uncle Philip, Aunt Tricia, Uncle Kenny, Lauren, Alison, Tommy and Kelly. You will see it was a great trip!



I love watching Cam and Tommy play! They are so cute together.


Mets vs. Cardinals.....................................ALBERT!!!!







Poor Mookie! He was just trying to keep a low profile, but it had to happen! Once uncle Kenny spotted him and I started taking his picture, people flocked to him and he had to escape!




WRIGHT-OUS???? :) David Wright is a Met, so what do YOU think? :) Alison sure looks cute in the shirt, though!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all very nice pictures, but...where are the pictures of you in your bikini? If you are going to take the time to share...then lets really share!

Sheri said...

lol! I didn't want to scare you off right away!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And thanks for adding my web site to your new blog. I love the pictures so keep them coming! Mookie Wilson I presume? You are an inspiration and I can't wait to see your first political post. I am adding you to my favorites because that's where you belong. Love from Colorado!!

Sheri said...

Thanks Rich! Would love to see some pix of your family on your blog :) And yes, Mookie Wilson!--

"heyy--kelsie" {♥}<-- [[that is suposed to make a heart]
miss ya guys :)--kels

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!! WRIGT-EOUS!!!!!!!!