Friday, October 12, 2007

DAY OFF!

Well, I had a big plan to take my camera with me today and document our (Kelsie, Cam, me) day off, but...I forgot to bring it with me. Have no fear, though, I still managed to sum up the day with a couple of pictures. One of these weeks, I am still going to document our week, just for fun...a photo challenge that I will throw out to all of you...again, just for fun. The kids were out of school AGAIN, so we went out and about today. We didn't accomplish everything I wanted to, but we had some fun along the way. So...here are the pictures that sum up the day....

Before:


After:




Can anyone relate???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I can relate. Your Dad got his own cell phone today. I finally gave in!!! Just think in a year's time how much that will cost. Of course, I didn't buy anything - well not much anyway.
Mom