Monday, October 29, 2007

So...Cameron was Right, Unfortunately

Well, what can be said except the Rockies got Rocked and Cameron was right; the Sox not only beat the Rockies, they swept them. Cam predicted it and I hoped it wouldn't happen, but it did. Now, Cameron is trying to change the bet from "1 (one) soda" to "as much soda as he can drink in one day"! I don't think so. He informed me this afternoon that I get him a soda all the time, so what would be so special about that? I told him it will be special because I won't make him pay for it this time :) ha!

Today is one of my least favorite, if not my very least favorite days of the year. No, not Oct 29th, but the official end of the baseball season. I am so glad that we didn't change the clock back already b/c not only would the season be over, but it would be over AND dark outside already. At least Cam has a double header Friday night, his last of his season...that will get me thru this week I guess.

Until Spring Training!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a downer this series was. I think the Rockies time off contributed to their sweep. I'm just thankful Lowell was MVP & not "Manny". How about the turmoil in Yankee land? Personally I'm not upset re: A-Rod opting out but I will miss Joe Torre although Girardi is a good replacement. At least we have a few mos. of NFL. Love, Mom

Sheri said...

It sure was a downer :( Is Girardi a better replacement than Mattingly?

Rich said...

We still have Colorado skiing to look forward to!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That soda will be comeing some time and that was wrong AFTER THE ROCKIES had one a million times in a row.
~ Tommy

Anonymous said...

google squirt

Anonymous said...

sorry i dident mean to do that sorry about that it was alisons falt. Ps It was kinda me to.
~tom