Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Week Full of Celebrations!

The Hand family has a lot going on this week! A birthday shout out first to Gabrielle! Gab, the card is not in the mail yet, but I promise that it won't be as late as last year's card (I hope).

Today is my mother and father-in-law's 49th wedding anniversary! WOW! Hope you have had a great day of celebration.

October 13th brings Gena's birthday -- Happy birthday Gena! I hope your brother didn't steal your present out of the card this year and that it arrives safely. I believe October 13th is also Richie and Justine's anniversary, if I remember correctly -- so, happy anniversary to the Colorado Hand's.

No, I won't remember everyone's special days, but I will do my best. If I miss you this year, hopefully next year I will remember!

ENJOY everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gena says thank you to everyone for her cards and gifts. Gena enjoyed the picture Ken drew of her & he left her gift intact. Thanks for remembering our anniversary. Love, Gena & Mom