Monday, November 26, 2007

Dancing with the Stars!!!

Ok, who out there is watching besides me? Did you watch last year? It was my contention last year, that Joey NSYNC Fatone had an unfair advantage being a boy band-er. So yes, it was good that Anton Ono won! Now, this year came. Again, my contention was that the Cheetah Girl and the Spice Girl both had/have unfair advantages. HOWEVER, I decided that if they let them in the competition, then have at it. Cheetah Girl was by far the best dancer in the competition and I couldn't believe it when she got the boot. HOWEVER, now, for those of you (my sister included) who for no understandable reason are voting for Marie (I bring my brothers for the sympathy factor) Osmond, what are you thinking? HOWEVER, if I want to be consistent with my original thought process, we need to give Mel B the spice girl the boot and let the non-professionals have at it. Winner then: Helio! No matter what...Marie Osmond should have been booted right after Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman...maybe even before her.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sheri,
I didn't know you watched Dancing with the Stars. Jessi and I love that show. I record it on my DVR so I am always behind on who has been eliminated. Unfortunately I heard yesterday who won. But, I'll watch the shows I have taped anyway. I agree with the Marie Osmand thing. I don’t like Mel B, she gets on my nerves. I would love to see a woman win sometime.
Jenny

Sheri said...

I used to be behind, too, we record it as well on the dvr, but since I became addicted to the show, I HAVE to watch it the same night. I don't start it on time, because now that I have the dvr, I cannot stand to watch commercials. I think it's easier for the men to win -- let's face it, the women have more work to do in the dances. But...the cheetah girl and the spice girl, they had dancing experience, so we expected them to be good. The ones without any experience, well, Helio was the best. Although...Jennie Garth should have been in the final instead of Marie, or, instead of Mel B, if you wanted only non-professionals. It was fun! Did you see Marie "dancing" like a doll??? Oh my! What was she thinking???