Thursday, November 29, 2007

Family Pictures...Elizabeth Ann Photography

A few weeks ago we had our annual family photo session with our favorite photographer, Julie Scarpace. I am saving my most favorite pix for our Christmas card, but I wanted to share these with you. Julie was Kelsie's 1st grade teacher, I can't believe that's been 6 years ago already. I saw some of Julie's pictures of her girls (did she even have Carly yet? I can't remember!) on her desk and they were awesome pictures. I told her she had to take my family pictures...and she did. Now, look what happened!!! She has a great business! (Am I trying to take credit for her booming business? Hey, if I have to, I have to! just kidding, I know I wasn't the only person asking her to share her talents.) Anyway, the only bad thing that came out of all of this: She quit teaching the year Cameron would have had her as a teacher :( I tried to convince her to stay one more year, but no! You would have thought she would have done that for me! Anyway, she does a great job -- take a look at her gallery and her blog (bookmarked at the right) and enjoy.

THIS is the look! Kelsie's own personality, right here!



Cameron had the posing down this year. He even agreed that I should send his pictures that Julie took into the Gap or Old Navy, or to whoever's shirt he's wearing. For the record, it's Old Navy :)


Nice family picture -- I'm Julie's worst customer I'm sure when it comes to complaining about myself and how I look in pictures. This one is nice, but I really liked the one in our Christmas card. You'll have to wait for that one.


My best side? Hummm.... :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'll have to say Julie does a great job. Of course, she has such photogenic subjects to work with. Can't wait to see the Christmas card.
Mom C.

Anonymous said...

Your Mom said it best. We look forward to your family picture each year so we can see how much Kelsie & Cam have matured. You & Ken never change. The picture of everyone walking away is really unique. Mom H.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Where were the pictures taken? It looks like a nice place.

Sheri said...

Alberto! Thanks for asking, we were at the Rec Plex in St. Peters. They have great scenery there!

Anonymous said...

Sheri,
Of course you can give yourself credit for starting this business for me!!! Without you being my first "paid photography shoot", I may not even have this business. Like the first comment stated...I have good subjects to work with, so it's hard not to get a good shot of you guys! Can't wait to get your Christmas cards to you! Check out my blog in the next couple days...
:)

Sheri said...

Aunt Tricia -- we hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!

Kelsie, Cam, Sheri, Kenny