Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Pictures

I hope you guys all had a good Thanksgiving. We are at my parent's house in Coal Valley. We had a good day. Pretty much food and games. I re-learned how to play Euchre (I think that's how it is spelled). My sister made those cute little name tags for everyone. There was more of a variety of food than you see on my plate -- that's where my kids get it from Sherri. :( But what I do like, was delicious! The kids drew names for their Christmas exchange and that pretty much rounded out the day.





Shayna's baby Madison.



My niece Alisa's little boy Mathew.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Tricia

Sheri said...

Sorry we missed your call on Thanksgiving Trish -- hope you guys had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Are those brown things filled with potatos? Hope your Thanksgive was fun.

Anonymous said...

In the third picture I see that uncle Kenny was looking at a best buy catalog. I thought that you wont support the anymore.
~Tom

Sheri said...

My dear nephew Tommy, how observant you are! Don't worry, though, Uncle Kenny was grabbing the Best Buy ad, ready to throw it down on the ground to STOMP on it! He actually bought me a new computer for my birthday and he DID NOT buy it from Best Buy! Watch for a new post soon on that topic! Thanks for keeping an eye on Uncle Kenny!