Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heather!

Note: Please read down to the end for a special message from me.

Kelsie's friend, and all around family friend, came for a visit over Labor Day weekend. I think it is safe to say that they had a really good time together. It was our privilege to have Heather here with us and we hated to see her go back home.





We didn't make it to Sal's for dinner :( they were closed on Monday. We settled for lunch out on Saturday at the pizza/pasta place at the Avenue. Just thought I would throw this cute picture of my husband in...just because I can!


The girls held up better than I did at the airport :) I absolutely hate this escalator at the ATL airport -- it takes you down to the train so you can get to your concourse. I hold on tight and close my eyes so I don't get sick.



Until next time! And yes, Heather traveled by herself -- she did a great job! We were thankful that they let us go down to the gate with her in ATL.
Special message from me: I haven't been too political on my blog, but I must encourage you to link to my sister-in-law's blog at the right (THISfunctional family) - I found her most recent youtube posting of Megyn Kelly's interview with the USWeekly magazine editor unbelievable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have a friendship like that :)