Sunday, August 31, 2008

Adjustments

Ok, based on initial feedback, I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought the 2 candle holders/candles on the right side of the table (I needed height I am told & now I agree!). I moved the lamp to the left side and moved a taller picture frame over there. I like it so much better already. I am pouring thru websites that sell sconces -- who knew there were so many? Bad news: During the night or early morning, I heard a bang! Kenny said it must be Jewel. I quickly went back to sleep. Early this afternoon I noticed that my new shelf and frame had fallen off of the wall :( Not sure if Jewel tried to climb up there or what. Anyway, Kenny goes back to work on it soon. Let me know what you think of the adjustments! (Thanks Nita) :) :)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Making great progress, however, I would love to see another daytime video with all the lights turned so I can see everything you have added.

Sheri said...

I will try and do that tomorrow -- I need to get kenny to put the shelf back up that fell down last night. Ken????

Unknown said...

It's looking good. Hope the shelf falling didn't do too much damage to floor, etc.
Mom

Anonymous said...

OK.......I would like to see the things on the mantle, coffee table, end table, and also the items on the sofa table which are visible from the front door; a closer view of the bar area, maybe a view of the den from the kitchen & a closer view of each piece of artwork before any suggestions.

Does the room have a good flow for the family with the changes that have been made thus far?

Right now, what are your favorite things about the room?

Sorry to be so inquisitive, but it is best to have all facts and feedback from a client before providing any opinions or comments.


Thanks & have a great Labor Day!

Anonymous said...

I am afraid to show all of that!!! Just kidding! I think maybe this time I will take pictures instead of the video, if I can't get the video brighter and less grainy. As soon as kenny gets the shelf back up, which is one of my favorite things, then I will do a new, complete posting. I already know too, that I need to put some "layers" on the sofa table that you see when you come up the stairs. I hope to be able to work on that a little today. THANKS!!!!

Mom, just one small mark on the wall, surprisingly enough. I think I can get that off with the magic eraser, but haven't taken the time to do it yet.

Angela said...

Sheri...looks like you are making definite progress. I think my friend, Janet, is the inquisitive one as I sent her your link again and told her you were wanting some feedback.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know the shelf that fell needs to be centered between the plant and the edge of the wall (at entry); also the plant should not touch the wall.
More later,
A

Anonymous said...

for the record...the shelf is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anonymous