Monday, August 11, 2008

1st Days of School in Georgia

Hi -- the kids did well at school today, praise the Lord. Cam gave it an "8 out of 10", so that's great! Kelsie, well, keep in mind she would give school in STL a "5 or 5.5 out of 10"; she gave her day today a "4.5 out of 10". Cam had 3 other "new kids" in his class, which I thought was cool. Kelsie met a couple of other "new kids" too. They both came off their buses smiling, so I count that as blessings. I have pics, I'll try and post tomorrow night...for now, I'm going to bed :) Oh, in case you care...I had a good day myself. Kenny said that I was making friends today too :) LOL. My neighbors are very nice and have been very kind to me, I am thankful for that too. I missed the "kindergarten moms" annual breakfast this morning (we met when Cam and their kids were in kindergarten and now they are in 5th grade!), but I chatted with a couple of my friends while they were at breakfast and it made me feel good that they didn't forget me :) They even prayed for us all here. WOW! And thanks to others who have called and e-mailed today -- it means a lot to me. And thanks for all of the prayers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Again - God is good.
Mom

Angela said...

Wow...school starts earlier there than here. Abbi and Hannah start Aug 25th and pick up schedules and take school pictures tomorrow. Summer is about over.

Sheri said...

Angela: For us this year, it was good to start early -- the kids (and I) needed to start a routine! Can't wait for your post on your trip to your sister's -- hope you had fun!