Sunday, August 24, 2008

Next Stop? Fat Matt's Rib Shack

My tour of what I have seen so far in the Atlanta area continues...to a place we went to w/my sister & family. Why Fat Matt's Rib Shack you may ask? Well the story goes like this: Shayna has a friend named Matt. I don't think he's fat, but Shayna somehow knew about this place and wanted to get a "Fat Matt's T-Shirt"???? So, on our way to, I think the Aquarium (pix l8r), we found the hole in the wall and here it is...


The ribs were tasty -- I didn't care for the pork sandwich that Kelsie ordered (yeah, I had to taste it). But one of the best things about Atlanta? You can find my favorite drink almost everywhere...FOUNTAIN COKE!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we all seemed to fit in that place.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You're right!

Unknown said...

Would you suggest we stop there? Wonder how that compares with Sonny's - one of my favorite places in the South.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I meant to put something on there about Sonnys -- we MUST try that out -- the Linn's love Sonnys too, but we didn't get there with them either...this time :) It's so hard: so much food, so little time!

Anonymous said...

WHy must he be called a "friend" I finally have a decent boyfriend and I don't intend to hide him so you should change that too Shayna's BOYFRIEND Matt lol

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!! I can't believe it took you this long to make that comment -- I expected this days ago. What about the "I don't think he's fat though" statement? I expected something from you on that too?!?!?!?! Come on, you're slowing down!