Friday, August 29, 2008

Decorating Update

Ok, so remember back when I first got to GA and asked for help with my decorating? So many of you left me comments and e-mailed me and I tried to follow so much of your advice. So, here is an update, PLEASE let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for "finishing it off". What about to the sides of the big mirror behind the couch? I know there were suggestions about "sconces" (or is it "scounces"?), but I just haven't seen anything that I thought would work. Also, do the things on the sofa table in front of the mirror need to be higher? There's just something that I can't put my finger on. Also, we haven't found anyone to hang the TV over the fireplace yet, so we'll see about that. Thank you so much for your suggestions. Oh, I just watched the video, it's pretty dark, maybe I need to take it over again in the daylight -- let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you've done some things since we left. I'm waiting for some comments from the decorators. Especially on the wall behind the sofa.
Mom