Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I was prepared to confess but...I luv staples!!!

I was desperate! I was prepared to confess publically but then...

I was leaving for STL this afternoon and I needed a case for my new iPod (that's a story for another post). Anyway circuit city went out of business and there was no time to order a case from the Internet so I was thinking that I would have to darken the doors of my arch enemy...worst buy. But then kenny suggested STAPLES! Yes!!! Went there and mission accomplished!!!

Made it safely to STL and to the Base. And love this iPod so far but typing on it now so forgive any misssspellllingggs!

Burrrrr here and it's supposed to get colder tomorrow. They are even talking school closings because of the cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to St. Louis! We brought in the cold just for you, to make you feel more at home. Ugh! Can't wait to see you! You will have to fill me in on the whole ipod thing. I will call you tomorrow. Have a good night!
Vicky

Anonymous said...

Hi yes brrrrr. Sorry I missed ur call can u call on it lunch break tomorrow??? If u c this!!!

Anonymous said...

Sheri, hate to tell you that it's chilly in GA too, according to the computer and also in FL. But we're not complaining. Quad Cities had -31 and that was w/o wind chill. I don't remember it ever being that cold.
Mom