Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shayna & Kelsie, Here you go!

Here are some additional pictures from Christmas...


I can't rotate this one because the pictures are on a disk and well, for now, I am too lazy to save them to the computer and rotate them, and then put them on here...But, had to put this picture on because it's my dad reading the account of Jesus' birth.




This was hilarious -- Natalie and Maddie on their "motorized" car -- Maddie, did you take driving lessons from your mom? LOL!

We had fun putting together this puzzle -- 550 pieces can be conquered in 1 day, who knew?

One year when I was a kid, Santa tied all of our presents to string and we had to follow the string to the present. Yikes, it was crazy! I have often wondered if Santa would do that for my kids, but so far, Santa must run out of steam before he gets to our house. But this year, Kelsie did have one of her presents tied to string! It was fun watching her follow the string to her pea coat!

Santa brought Cam a certificate for a new baseball bat come spring training.

Yes, we do play bingo...for prizes on Christmas day...we have a lot of fun...but, Shayna tried to steal the whole pot before we even got going...


Kelsie opening her Ipod...

We played white elephant rob your neighbor again this year....


My dad was thrilled with his gift which was re-gifted by my niece Nicole from last year -- I think they are some kind of thing you attach to your shoes to walk on ice?@?#?!@ And Cody was thrilled with his bath products which included a scented pillow! I think my brother ended up stealing that though...he said they were for his wife, but??@?#?@!?


New game Brant brought over -- I think it was pictionary man. Very fun! Just tell me this...how would YOU draw "Cleopatra"?????? I say start by getting them to say "Pat", and then draw a "bra"..."pat bra", "pat bra", "patra" "Cleopatra!!!!!"

That's it for now. Happy New Year everyone....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were quit ha larious even though no one in there right mind is going to say cleo pat bra lol

Anonymous said...

haha. No pictures of balderdash

Anonymous said...

i found my "wang"

Anonymous said...

lol! but the wang person is scaring me.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

i just got a pink pocka dotted wang (: