Monday, January 19, 2009

Lee & Dee

Certainly one of the highlights of the trip to STL happened today. Kelsie and I had the opportunity to visit with our neighbors from Odessa Drive in Bellefontaine, Lee and Dee. They were awesome neighbors. I asked them today to tell the story of the night Cam hurt his finger. They said something that I didn't remember; I, of course was pretty upset, but they said that Cameron was a little trooper; I was crying but he was just looking around wondering what all of the fuss was!

They looked great and hopefully Kenny and Cam can visit with us next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, did Lee and Dee happen to recall about you going to the hospital with one of your tennis shoes and one of Ken's on????

Anonymous said...

That too! Dee said she looked down and saw that and thought there's no way I am going to tell her about that now! Did I walk around like that all night??